- Render services to all parties in a competent manner. A Legal Videographer shall maintain the integrity of the legal video profession.
- Perform all tasks in a professional manner, observing all laws, rules, and orders of the court relating to the proceedings.
- Refrain from performing any service under terms or conditions that will compromise, in any way, his or her impartiality or the exercise of good judgment. A Legal Videographer shall not adversely affect the fair and impartial portrayal of the proceeding.
- Refrain from doing anything that affects the impartiality of the Legal Videographer.
- Absent the consent of the parties concerned or a court order, a Legal Videographer shall not reveal confidential information entrusted in or provided to such Legal Videographer by any of the parties.
- Be truthful and accurate when making public statements or when advertising the Legal Videographers’ qualifications or the services provided.
- Determine fees independently, except when established by statute or court order, entering into no unlawful agreements with others on the fees to any user.
- Refrain from giving, directly or indirectly, any gift or anything of value to attorneys or their staff, other clients or their staff, or any other persons or entities associated with any litigation, which exceeds $150 in the aggregate per recipient each year. Nothing offered in exchange for future work is permissible, regardless of its value. Pro bono services as defined by the NCRA Guidelines for Professional Practice or by applicable state and local laws, rules, and regulations are permissible in any amount.
This website is managed by Oamii.