Our office hours are from to, a week.
Your CONCERN is our CONCERN
QUESTIONS? PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL!
If calling afterhours, please press #5 to leave a message in our afterhours voicemail box. All afterhours messages matter.
- Please note “Schedule Location” in the body of the email if you have chosen one of our locations.
- Please note “Schedule Videographer” or “Schedule Interpreter,” stating the translation language, if you would like to use our services in that regard.
- Please specify whether you will need any of the following special services:
- Immediate Draft
- Daily Copy or Expedited Service
- Web Conference
- You WILL receive an acknowledgement form of your setting within 24 hours of your email. Please check it and verify all the data entered into our system is accurate.
- The day before the setting, you will receive an additional confirmation.
- If the setting is taking place the same day or the following business day, please send the email with the note “URGENT,” and please call our office to be sure the setting is acknowledged.
GET IN TOUCH
The Power of Phipps Reporting
“I have worked with Christine and her firm, and I am happy to strongly recommend Phipps Reporting for your court reporting needs. Christine is a true professional, personable, with high integrity, and an expert in the court reporting field. Those qualities make Phipps Reporting a first-rate firm.”
“Phipps Reporting is a first class, professional operation that delivers accurate transcripts on time. I recommend Phipps wholeheartedly.”
“Phipps Reporting has repeatedly and consistently done an excellent job of providing court reporting services exclusively for the firms throughout the state of Florida I retain. They offer outstanding service, are extremely responsive and great to work with. They are available countrywide, which is very convenient in the medical malpractice field. Having them as our exclusive court reporter has certainly helped control costs. They are both professional and personable, and it is always a pleasure to work with Phipps Reporting.”
“When you have been engaged in an active litigation practice for as long as I have, you are able to distinguish between those individuals who are problem solvers and those who are problem creators. Clearly, you and the members of your firm are problem solvers and produce a high quality, professional work product. You and your reporters are always available and accessible. Your reporting abilities as well as your technical capabilities meet or exceed those of all other court reporters. Your turnaround and delivery times are among the best in the industry . . .”
“I have been litigating complex malpractice cases in Florida for 32 years. Having seen many of the finest court reporters in the country, I do not hesitate to say that Christine Phipps is the best of them all. She and her associates at Phipps Reporting have covered hundreds of depositions for me over the years and many trials. Not only does their work represent the highest degree of professionalism, but Ms. Phipps and all of the reporters at Phipps Reporting do realtime reporting in a way that can only be achieved by very few. When in trial, anything that is needed quickly is done on time or earlier and always without hesitation, complaint, or absurd charges. I cannot recommend Phipps Reporting more highly.”
“Thank you again for handling on short notice. I also love that I can email, love your online exhibit platform and you have the best reporters. You really make it easy for a solo like me.”